Tuesday, December 23, 2008
X-Mas eve eve Rubber Bullet Points.
• It's the Canadiens' official Christmas card. How preciously pathetic.
• The worst hockey column headline of the holiday season, maybe ever: O little town of Bettmanhem...
• Beau-Brummell coach Carbonneau says his team is "right where we want to be." If that's "heading towards watching the late playoff rounds on TV," then he is astutely correct.
• Injury-prone Gaborik for lazy-prone Kovalchuk?
• MYFO's guide to the worst of NHL.com's Winter Classic gift guide.
• The Great One's Twitter is a fake. No, he's waiting for the Whiner app. (via)
• The NJ Devils name their favorite holiday songs. Bobby Holik: "Music means nothing to me." (via)