• Now-healed Andrei Kostitsyn bangs it in from the playmaking center formerly known as Tomas Plekanec (Pleks's first point in TEN games).
• Penguins tie it with a cheap bounce off the end boards and off G Carey Price...goal to Pascal Dupuis (born in Laval).
• AK46 again! Again from Pleks! With 1.6 seconds left in the period! "Tape-to-tape" according to the cliché-spouting Wilson.
END OF PERIOD. Habs, 2-1.
• Crosby ties it. Jerkface.
• ...and the Habs' offense completely vanishes in the second period.
END OF PERIOD. 2-2.
• Hat Trick (his first!) for Kostitsyn! BLOWS it by G Marc-André Fluery...
• Max Lapierre shorthanded breakaway...doesn't score...of course not...the hustler has hands of stone (my contribution to the Murray Wilson cliché spew stream).
• Josh Gorges trips Crosby, another Penguin PP. Uh. Oh.
• Tanguay, high-sticking, with 3 minutes left. SHIT.
• Price robs Malkin! Apparently! (and again!)
• Pens 0-5 on the PP! Fluery is pulled with :55 remaining.
• HABS WIN, 3-2! Montreal (19-9-6) outshot 17-5 in the third period. Price came up big 5 or 6 times. Fuck you, cry-baby Sidney Crosby, who has taken the league's biggest whiner-to-refs torch, passed on from Wayne Gretzky...